Summit’s standard Viper® SD continues to be one of the most popular climbers ever for bowhunters and rifle hunters. Its large foot platform, adjustable plush seat, and available accessories provide versatility to fit any hunting style. With the Viper SD, all-day sits are no problem.
The seat and zippered armpads for this model come in Mossy Oak Country® DNA™. Learn about all of the Viper SD’s features below, including Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) technology and more.
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Five (5)
- Platform frame size: 20" W x 36" D
- Seat frame size: 22.5" W x 37.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: Three (3) 16” zippered armpads for front rail and side arms
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Country® DNA™