Back by popular demand (formerly known as the Rain MinnowZ), the TRD 3.5" MinnowZ are a preferred profile of Midwest Finesse enthusiasts, including Ned Kehde himself. A slender baitfish profile accurately mimics a variety of fresh- and saltwater baitfish species, while a small, flat tail accentuates the baits darting action when rigged vertically or provides a gliding action reminiscent of reaper-style plastics when oriented horizontally. Constructed with a salt-free ElaZtech formulation for extreme buoyancy and durability, the TRD MinnowZ is ideally suited for a wide array of bass fishing and inshore saltwater finesse applications and rigging techniques whenever gamefish are keyed in on small baitfish or fry.
• Back by popular demand, one of the preferred profiles of Ned Rig enthusiasts
• Slim baitfish shape mimics a variety of small minnows, fry, and other fresh- and saltwater forage
• Pairs perfectly with Finesse ShroomZ™, NedlockZ™, and new Finesse BulletZ™ jigheads for Midwest finesse style applications
• Rig with Trout Eye™ Finesse jigheads to mimic small saltwater baitfish like anchovies, silversides, and glass minnows
• Due to extreme buoyancy and toughness, also ideal for drop shot and split shot rigs