Meet the Nitro 505. With speed of 505 feet-per-second and 227-foot pounds of blistering power, the Nitro 505 is the fastest crossbow on the market and the most powerful crossbow ever built by TenPoint.
Featuring a perfectly balanced reverse-draw platform that is unmatched in its ability to produce speed and power, the Nitro 505 is equipped with a newly designed RX-8 Cam System, a 2-stage, zero-creep S1 Trigger that delivers a consistent crisp, 3.5-pound pull, and the easy cocking and de-cocking system dealers recommend most – the ACUslide.
Requiring just 5-pounds of force to operate – a fraction of the force required on competitors bows – the ACUslide provides safe cocking and easy de-cocking. If you don’t take a shot, safely de-cock the crossbow by backwinding the handle, and unlike other de-cocking systems on the market, this easy cocking feature allows you to stop at any point without the fear of damage, injury, or losing control.
With more than 25,000 test shots fired, the Nitro 505 is built to maintain the durability you’ve come to expect from the company well-known for building the best crossbows and who make make speed and safe de-cocking a priority.
Crossbow Hunting Package Includes:
- Optics: EVO-X Marksman Elite Variable Speed Scope with External Adjustment Turrets
- Cocking Device: ACUslide Cocking and De-Cocking System
- Crossbow Arrows: Six Evo-X CenterPunch Premium Carbon Crossbow Arrows (.001” straightness)
- Quiver: 6-Arrow Tech Quiver
- Noise Dampening: Integrated String Stop System