Made with Duckett’s top of the line Sensi-Touch carbon blanks, the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Spinning Rods leverage carbon fiber scrims and a halo sanded construction to amplify sensitivity, while keeping unnecessary weight to a minimum.
Precisely balanced to help reduce fatigue throughout a long day of competition, the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Spinning Rods are fitted proprietary Kigan Artus 316ss ring lock guides that promote extended casting distance. Creating a seamless connection between rod and angler, the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Spinning Rods feature high-impact, cut-resistant EVA grips for heightened comfort and traction. Finished with proprietary True Split reel seats for better blank to hand transmission, the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Spinning Rods utilize Jacob’s unequaled angling insight and Duckett’s high-quality materials to give anglers a true competitive edge on the water.
- Halo-Sanded™ – for a stronger,lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- Carbon fiber scrim for added durability and weight reduction.
- Sensi-Touch™ blanks – made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs –
for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- Superb balance to reduce angler fatigue and increase sensitivity.
- Proprietary Kigan Artus high gauge 316ss ring lock guides with hyper-lite braid proof inserts.
- Semi-Conventional guide train for added strength and durability
High impact, cut resistant comfort grip EVA
- Grooved EVA grip and butt for enhanced traction in all conditions
- Proprietary designed true split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration
that enhances sensitivity