Designed, tested, and proven by Bass Pro Tour standout, Jacob Wheeler, the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Casting Rods have been carefully developed with Jacob’s input to capture the exact properties he demands on the water. Built using Duckett’s exclusive Sensi-Touch blanks, which utilize high quality, multi-modulus pre-pegs, the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Casting Rods are halo-sanded to achieve a lightweight construction that is rich in strength and sensitivity.
Perfectly balanced to reduce fatigue throughout a long day of competition, the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Casting Rods are fitted with proprietary Kigan Artus 316ss ring lock guides with hyper-lite braid proof inserts. Additionally, a semi-conventional guide train provides added strength and durability.
Creating a seamless connection between rod and angler, the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Casting Rods are fitted with grooved EVA grips that enhance comfort and traction in all conditions. Finished with proprietary True Split reel seats for better blank to hand transmission.
- Halo-Sanded™ – for a stronger,lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- Carbon fiber scrim for added durability and weight reduction.
- Sensi-Touch™ blanks – made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs –
for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- Superb balance to reduce angler fatigue and increase sensitivity.
- Proprietary Kigan Artus high gauge 316ss ring lock guides with hyper-lite braid proof inserts.
- Semi-Conventional guide train for added strength and durability
High impact, cut resistant comfort grip EVA
- Grooved EVA grip and butt for enhanced traction in all conditions
- Proprietary designed true split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration
that enhances sensitivity